Saturday 18 December 2010

le stud



Matiko Leila - Black Nappa


So yeah we did actually order those Matiko loafers. Bino came over Thursday to pick them up from my house.
I'll be showcasing mine soon one day, I got the ones with silver studs.


Also! I got a new camera! A totally unexpected graduation present, and a new camera has been a long time coming. I got the Olympus PEN EPL-1. I love it because it's an SLR system in a compact body and easier to handle than a dSLR. What can I say, I just wasn't ready for the dSLR lol. I'm still getting the hang of it but here's a few shots I took yesterday at dinner. Olympus FTW. 




Meet Dries Van Hoppen. You can probably guess that I named him after the illustrious Belgian designer. Look at his cute little buttons.

Everyone got their tree up? :)

No comments: